Sunday, July 4, 2010

Journal 6

                    In class, Aj.gob started by exercise she gave us to change the words I thought that it was very difficult and then we finished the exercise then she told us about the midterm examination that we had test on July 8, 2010 than our examination was about our brand: therefore; I must have knowledge of my brand in order to bring knowledge to the test.

105112395

                  

 

 On Thursday, it is time to present the role plays. My Group has to show first I thought that it is very exciting and challenging. Other group was very fun. So it was like I thought and then I actually laughed out loud, when saw the shows. It was very fun and I really  enjoy with it .Today I was happy and enjoy with class…………….Ha Ha Ha +

No comments:

Post a Comment