Monday, June 28, 2010

Journal 5

                                This week was very busy for me (a lot of work) First of all, Aj gob gave the comment every group which she promised that she gave the comment on the last week and then she gave the points to each group. She talked to tip about interview which I thought that it can help me to get job in the future. Then the midterm exam is coming because she began to talk about the midterm exam. When this time coming might be I killed by midterm exam.  wallpaper1_1024x768

               

    H owever, I will do it the best. Now she told that she had a new activity for her student .It was a group role play! When I heard I was surprised. My group was excited for this job then we had to work hard for the role play. Now I think that next Thursday is very funny. I'll be laughing out loud. Ha Ha Ha+

            In the same way I had a new job which were letters of invitations and professional comments I had to enjoy it and I will do it the best…….

1 comment:

  1. Amorn, we'll laugh together na....eiei

    I think, your group will be the joker because of U and Tak. 55+

    ReplyDelete