Sunday, June 6, 2010

journal 1

                        

                 In this class, I felt free because this is the first time that I met friends and my teacher. I did not meet them for a long time. Today, I did not learn but only listen to course descriptions from the teacher and she said we could call her Ajarn Gob. I though that she was very funny like me. I liked her a lot. On the other hand, I knew this course was about international business trade. I had been learn international business: therefore; I had enough business knowledge. I was confident to choose this course to study in this term.

               This course made me surprised that I would be a brand manager! I did not graduate yet but I already were  a brand manager. It was a challenge. I wanted to know if I were a brand manager, what should I do and would I do it successfully.

 Now,I was thinking about what I liked and I was looking for information.

hd_strawberrysymphony

1 comment:

  1. Extremely Sweet!!!!

    I like your FONTS FORMAT, it's so lovely.


    Ur blog makes me thirsty, but I have no money to get it.

    Pls.. make me fulfilled.

    ReplyDelete