Wednesday, June 16, 2010

 Journal 3                 

                

          Class stared by presentation of the executive summary then Aj.gob told about final project. In class, I only listened my teacher and then I thought about when I made blog what should I did.

        Today's continuation of Tuesday class was serious because Aj gob gave the information about the theme of blog such as company background, product strategy, and promotion strategy then she was going to talk about presentation of her student what should we did and then she gave the 2 plan than she told her student that you should choose one of them. d

            

Her Student chooses suddenly the second plan and she told everybody agreed that a second plan. When I came to class which I felt free and enjoy it.

 

2 comments:

  1. woooooooow

    cool blog

    i want to eat some ice cream.

    gooooooooo

    keep going

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amorn!!

    ur blog is so sweet like u, isn't it? 55

    Ps. I really hope that u'll give me a scoop of ur icecream when we go back home.

    cheers

    ReplyDelete