Thursday, June 17, 2010

"What did I learn from theVictoriasSecretCom? "

          

             From case of Victoria's Secret make me learn  about the real business. When I go on website or read the article I think Victoria's Secret brand attracts attention from consumers who love and crazy bra and then I think that Victorias Secret brand have many strategies such as sale promotions and it can make customers to impress with quality products and then I am thinking “what are the key factors to its success?”

                         chocolate-strawberryFrom the question, I think Victoria Secret is very excellent brand that it really understands women who love sexy, confident and new experience for wear because

Victoria's Secret can respond the needs of consumers butter such as style, design: therefore; Victorias Secret brand succeeded.

5 comments:

  1. How wonderful there are!!!

    I like your blog because it is so beautiful and it looks commonly.
    su.....................

    ReplyDelete
  2. what are you wearing?
    something sexier than a woman of Victoria? LOL.

    by the way, let's try the new background color of your blog? see what it looks like.

    boss G

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amon-rat-ta-na-go-sin,

    I need ur ice cream now!!!!

    Keep sexy and running na!

    Mr.Champ

    ps. i agree with one comment above!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, there
    ur blog is colorful, i like it

    but i think if u find new background is better na

    OMG! ur blog makes me hungry again

    ok....
    bye, friend

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amornn... Why your FONTS are not same to each other? *_*


    My thought is like u, this brand is very clever to use this strategy.

    I'll come back to taste ur ice cream again na.

    ReplyDelete