Saturday, June 12, 2010

Journal 2

 hhh   Today, when I came in class I was a little tired and then Ajarn Gob walked behind in this class. She looked around the room then she talked to her student that everyone should take the soul when we came in class after she said everyone laughed loudly. When this class started, we began enjoy with activity of Ajarn Gob.

         F irst activity, she divided students into seven groups and then she gave the topic What are in women’s bags (well…men’s bags too)?and she instructed to us to find brand names thing or non-brand names thing in your bag then them on the paper. 

       

        Time of presentation had arrived and it was very funny and I enjoyed with class .On the 3 June, 2010, I did not come in class because I needed to attend my brother's ordination: therefore; I did not enjoy with class.

 

 

5 comments:

  1. ohhhh!!


    woww

    really surprise!!!



    so lovely


    Oh...hungry now

    ReplyDelete
  2. gimme one cup of ur icecream plsssss.

    once in BKK when i was 17, i did try your product!!! Yes, the first spoon was the puppy love. It's so tasty that i admire you as the best ice cream in Thailand!!!!!

    T_T i really need it now!! where is the nearest branch? i'm gonna go right now!!!

    Mr.Champ

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOWWW
    great!
    the white background supports the colorful pics
    so it makes me really hungry

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH! WOW! i want to taste it

    give me one piece please

    ReplyDelete
  5. AMORN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    so sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

    u make me love i-tim ^^

    lovely blog------------->i like it

    ReplyDelete