Sunday, June 27, 2010

Journal 4

                    Today I  hold stress and then my  teacher told us about the product strategy such as 4’p (price, place, promotion and position) She described the strategy of using the product and she shows different thing between products and the service product and then I very think to my brand on the blog that “what were my brand  ‘s strategy ? ” I really thought what made them successful in business and then she gave the question that Could we pull our prominent point or your brand on the chart?”

                A fter that she told us that a next activity was role play and she gave us to assume that we were being interviews and the next class we needed to present it. Next class today was very funny. I needed to present the role play and then I were interviewee and find the job in the Dusitanee hotel and then I lose the job. From every show, I thought it was very funny specially the star group, it was very enjoy and funny and I liked it so much then she told that the next class she would been to give the comment every group on the next Tuesday and then she finished class in next time.

wallpaper3_1024x768

No comments:

Post a Comment